Schlüsselwörter

September 2017
MoDiMiDoFrSaSo

Kalender Kalender

LSD

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten

LSD

Beitrag von Hirnsuppe am Do März 10, 2016 2:02 pm

it will hurt too much * a burning ape inside that poison train * guts for my bride * darkness surrounds us by the incomming night * silent tears will grow until it's laughing * why do you think it's hurting me * sucks * had a dream about us * falling apart * think twice or nothing * both at one piece are puking their souls out and do it carefully loudless * we complain and fail as one * forgive it to me * thanks to you and see ya later * want share what's lost? * you just asked for it * a pathfinder * a blind version of reality reminds our future * sick of the past things * torn for now and now for ever * like it too much * leave it by the time's great travelling through our spaces * went spaceless * here we are now * sick and done * blast another message * i am done * well, do it more gentle at the reptile's holy fleshtemple * we went as one and felt the same horizons * done * helpless drainless * why not? * or why? *shave that hollow halls in two * it's a cup of dirt and other love-things * saw the sun? it was dark at the day * moon's still looking for the earth * drink up! drink up! * we had a session with a reason * feels like living * i'm hopeless * yours *

Admin
Admin

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 240
Statement : Freiheit.

http://hirnsuppe.bandcamp.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten